Monday, December 04, 2006

Indian Film actress Bipasha basu is now planing to launch her personal website!!


Indian Film actress Bipasha basu is now planing to launch her personal website as the web designing eagerness trend gone in Indian bollywood and most of the celebrities are going to maintain their site personally .she also elucidateed vividly that she will updatethe website personally,Well she seems to be as excited as she was when she signed her first film LOL..Here is her statment ""It will be maintained entirely by me. And it will have regular, almost daily updates of my life…my ideas, thoughts, observations, things that I want to share with my audience.It will have everything about me—pictures of my family, pictures of my family, jottings from my diary…everything that people wanted to know about me". she also intends to update the website daily.She is in deep love with her Laptop and yeah she'll feel superb while updating her site from that loveable 'Laptop'
Image source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home