Saturday, January 20, 2007

15 Year young Girl Hanged herself in responce to Saddam's Execution!

A 15 year old girl from India hung herself in response to the Saddam hanging just a few days ago. After watching the hanging on TV, her father said she kept on replaying the event and would not eat in protest of the hanging. I won't lie to you. I was sort of depressed after I heard the news that Saddam was hung. I was not, however, so depressed to the point where I wanted to hang with him. I don't see how a 15 year old girl would want to do such a thing to her self. The part I don't understand is that her father sat there with her watching the execution and did nothing while she replayed the event to the point where she became depressed. The father should have make the daughter turn off the TV and not allow her to watch it over and over again. In my opinion, the father is somewhat at fault for her suicide.
Common sense will tell you that witnessing an event of this magnitude can have great effects on people. I just hope that we don't start hearing about mass suicides popping up around the world in protest of the Saddam execution.Life is a precious thing and the events like this should be avoided!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home